Sunday, May 1, 2016

Amazing Testimony of How God Brought Joe back to life.


My name is Joe L. Reed Sr. In 1978 I saw the Lord in a dream and he told me to go preach. Later that year as a result of the dream, I gave my life to Jesus Christ.

In 1985 I began preaching on the streets of Knoxville, Tennessee. By 1994 I had experienced two heart attacks.

While recovering from a heart catheterization, I went into cardiac arrest and had an out of body experience. I was immediately standing on a street of gold. But at the same time I could hear the doctors talking as they worked on me.

It didn't dawn on me what was going on, for I was taken in by all that I saw. After more than 45 minutes I heard someone say for the second time, "He's coming back."

I felt myself being jerked back into the bed. It scared and confused me for a minute until I realized what had happened.

I have no doubt that my relationship with Jesus my Lord saved me from hell on that day more than 15 years ago. The Lord added years to my life also!

May God bless you for your attention.... Share this and send in your comments

From Sandra Williams



Do you agree? send in your comments and share ( also G+ it if you like it)  with your friends and family members.
Source:  ILYA POZIN
    


To help someone in need  see Good Deeds ., 

To raise money for your needs see Crowdfunding websites.



Do you know that you can organize a team and walk in large groups in order to raise money for a community, charity or someone in need? see how it works .,  .

Do you wanna raise money, then read about Fundraising Ideas Click here : Myazpiration


Note: If you are an entrepreneur (create your own business) , creative (projects )or need money for an important cause (hospital bills, school fees, birthdays parties, funeral, marriage etc) you must understand how to raise funds via social network see  Crowdfunding sites 

No comments:

Post a Comment