Amazing 15 Uses of the Toothpaste that you Never Know
Toothpaste contains many useful ingredients that can be soothing and healing to the skin. For this reason, you'll be able to use toothpaste to help you with the following issues:
1) Pimples. Reduce redness and the size of your pimples with a dab of toothpaste. Let it sit overnight, then rinse away in the morning for a noticeable difference.
2) Brittle fingernails. Since our nails are made of the same enamel as teeth, toothpaste can do a lot to help them. Simply give your nails a good scrub with some toothpaste for cleaner, shinier, stronger nails. You'll also get that dirt out from underneath them in no time!
3) Fly-away hair. A gel toothpaste is largely made with the same ingredients as basic hair gels, so you'll be able to substitute easily here. Just use a little dab and apply like a hair gel when needed.
First Aid Uses
Beyond beauty care, you'll also find helpful ways to use toothpaste for example, as a first aid-keep a small tube tucked inside your kit for these emergencies:
4) Bites, sores, and blisters. Apply toothpaste to areas of skin irritation to reduce itching, swelling, and irritation. Toothpaste will dry them up quickly and help them heal faster.
5) Burns. For minor burns with no open sores, a quick toothpaste application can give you instant relief. The cooling properties get to work right away, relieving that painful sting. In the long-term, toothpaste will keep the burn from becoming a painful, oozing blister.
6) Bruises. For large bruises that take forever to fade, use a little toothpaste and a wide-tooth comb. Apply the toothpaste and gently comb the bruise in one direction to break up the blood clotting beneath the skin. Toothpaste helps with circulation and fights off the inflammation.
Our clothing and accessories can also benefit from many of the ingredients found in the average tube of toothpaste. Give these a try:
7) Jewelry cleaner. Before you pay for someone else to clean it, rub toothpaste onto your silver jewelry and leave it overnight, wipe it clean with a soft cloth. Give a light scrubbing to your diamonds to see them sparkle again, just be sure to rinse thoroughly. Avoid using toothpaste on pearls.
8) Show care. Scuffed or dirty shoes can look new again with a little toothpaste. Apply it directly to the dull, dirty, or scuffed parts of the shoe, scrub with a brush, and wipe them clean. Ta-da!!!!! Magics Magics???- inbox us for miracle testimonies!!!
9) Clothing stains. Tough stains will disappear with a little toothpaste and some brisk scrubbing. Squeeze it right on the stain and rub until it disappears, then wash as normal. If using whitening toothpaste, be advised that this can have a bleaching effect on some colors and fabrics.
Household uses : Toothpaste can save you money around the house by helping with some very basic tasks:
10) Computer cleaner. Scrub away fingerprints from your keyboard with a white, baking soda-based toothpaste. Follow up with a damp cloth and your keys are good as new!
11) Iron cleaner. Take away the "crusties" from the bottom of your clothes iron with a quick toothpaste rinse. Just be sure to remove all the toothpaste before you start ironing again.
12) Baby bottles. To freshen up baby bottles and remove that sour-milk smell, put some toothpaste on your bottle scrubber and give them a quick wash. Always rinse them very well afterwards.
13) Piano keys. Like computer keys, piano keys get grubby with repeated use from the dirt, oil, and grime on our fingertips. Use a damp cloth and some toothpaste to rub down the keys, then wipe them clean with a dry cloth.
14) Crayon stains. Undo your kids' damage to the walls with a damp cloth and some toothpaste. Rub it in gentle circles and watch the crayon fade away.
15) Odor removal. After cooking with "stinky" foods in the kitchen (fish, garlic, onions, etc.), getting the smell out of the skin is a challenge. Wash your hands thoroughly with water and toothpaste for a quick and easy remedy.
Please Share with friends and family members and send in your comments.
Source: Natural heath US, Real Truth.