Here are five things you can begin to do today to help you become a better communicator:
1. Ask questions: Don’t assume you understand what a person means. Once you ask a few questions, it doesn't take long to really find out what the person really means.
2. Listen: To become a better communicator, you must be willing to listen so you can understand the other person’s perspective.
3. Observe and be willing to verify the information you receive.
4. Let people know what you are thinking by sharing it: By disclosing information about yourself, it aids the other person in understanding who you are and how you are understanding them.
5. Remember that love covers a multitude of sins. If your motives are wanting to understand people and accept them for who they are, then communication will be easier. But if you set out to convince them that your way is the right way, then that’s not communication. And that’s not love.
Hope this helps you get better
Source: Family Union US