25 Health Benefits of Lemon
|Health benefits of Lemon|
Lemon is one of those super foods with a myriad health and cosmetic benefits. There are few people that are allergic to Lemon, so make sure that you are not allergic to this natural product, before you start enjoying the many benefits:
1. Lemon being a citrus fruit, fights against infection.
It helps in production of WBC's and antibodies in blood which attacks the invading microorganism and prevents infection.
2. Lemon is an antioxidant which deactivates the free radicals preventing many dangerous diseases like stroke, cardiovascular diseases and cancers.
3. Lemon lowers blood pressure and increases the levels of HDL (good cholesterol) .
4. Lemon is found to be anti-carcinogenic which lower the rates of colon, prostate, and breast cancer.
They prevent faulty metabolism in the cell, which can predispose a cell to becoming carcinogenic.
Also blocks the formation of nitrosamines in the gut.
5. Lemon juice can help your skin to glow.
6. A few drops of lemon juice in warm t water are believed to clear the digestive system and purify liver as well.
7. The skin of lemon dried under the sun and then ground to make powder can be applied to the hair for a
few minutes before bath which relieves head ache and cools the body.
8. Applying lemon juice to acne dries the existing ones and prevents you from getting more.
9. Lemon juice acts as a natural hair lightener and skin bleach which reduces the pigment melanin and prevents the risk of chemical allergic reactions which is common with hair dyes and bleaches.
10. Lemon juice is given to relieve gingivitis, stomatitis, and inflammation of the tongue.
11. Lemon juice is given to prevent common cold.
12. Lemon juice is given to prevent or treat urinary tract infection and gonorrhea.
13. Lemon juice is applied to the sites of bites and stings of certain insects to relieve its poison and pain.
14. Lemon juice relieves colic pain and gastric problems.
15. Lemon juice soothes the dry skin when applied with little glycerin.
16. Lemon juice is used for marinating seafood or meat because it kills bacteria and other organisms present in them, thereby prevents many gastro-intestinal tract infections.
17. Lemon juice with a pinch of salt (warm) every morning lowers cholesterol levels and brings down your weight.
18. Lemon juice is the best drink to prevent dehydration and shock in case of diarrhea.
19. Lemon juice can also be used as a mouthwash. It removes plaque, whitens the teeth and strengthens the enamel.
20. A table spoon on thick lemon syrup everyday relieves asthma.
21. Lemon juice relieves chilblains and itchy skin.
22. Gargling lemon juice relieves throat infection and also used as a treatment for diphtheria.
23. Lemon juice is an excellent treatment for dandruff and greasy hair.
24. Lemon applied over the face removes wrinkles and keeps you young.
25. Lemon juice helps to prevent and cure osteoarthritis.
Hmmm wonderful right. My present to you all (because I love you all) take 1 big glass of warm water (4 glass is better)+ lemon (add honey if you like) first thing in the morning before brushing your teeth...wait 45 minutes before taking breakfast -this strategy will make you lose weight, detox your system and heals many sicknesses...bless you all and keep sharing.
Share if you care
Source: Natural Remedy US
What do you think? send in your comments.. and share ( also G+ it if you like it) with your friends and family members.
Note: If you are an entrepreneur (create your own business) , creative (projects )or need money for an important cause (hospital bills, school fees, birthdays parties, funeral, marriage etc) you must understand how to raise funds via social network see Crowdfunding sites